Our Quality Process
At Uniworth we believe in delivering Quality products to our customers. We are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 company.
We follow international standards for quality control. Our Quality control team has the following major Quality checkpoints.
- Design Approval – The design of the furniture made is verified for functional and structural suitability by our quality team.
- Prototype approval – All new designs prototypes are first made and stringent tests are performed on the prototype to check the strength / design / finish of the product.
- Raw Material Quality Check – Upon receipt of each raw material quality team performs random as well as batch testing to ensure the raw materials adhere to the quality standards and specifications as per the customer’s requirement.
- Production Floor Check – The Production floor supervisors randomly check and certify the components processed from the machines for finish and accuracy as per the design.
- Assembly Check – The final product is checked after complete assembly with hardware components
- Final Check and Packing – During Packing final check is done to ensure the items are packed as per packing directions so that the goods can be shipped with no damage.